YUJ IT Informatics
Doing Our Bit for Humanity
Micro to medium-sized, voluntary and non-profit organizations are our speciality (because we are one).
- Entire ICT ensembles: Working the best way for everyone, including the volunteers and admins
- Information architecture, strategy and data modelling: Adaptable and resilient for the real world and for the years ahead
- Secure data: Stay safe and compliant
- Everything working: The way the users want (Yes, we ask them!)
- Intuitive priorities: Stop everyone getting bogged down in bureaucracy and duplicating simple tasks
- Integrated and self-consistent: Social networks flowing alongside your main website and aims
Just send us an email and we'll get on to it right away!
Website extensions for appointments, events booking, entire client relationship management systems, secure e-commerce sites, newsletters, easy to use online archival and retrieval systems, map visualizations and many other affordable, customized applications are all fair game for us.
|Popular web package deployment||Extending and customizing Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, CiviCRM, (TWiki/Doku/Fos)Wiki, Concrete5, phpList, OSCommerce, Zen Cart, agile, VCS…|
|Copy editing and web (development) editing||Articles, FAQ's, knowledgebases and research reports|
|Geographic Information Systems||Prototyping and developing GIS|
|Application Programming Interface (API) development||Google, Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple Developer and Amazon|
|Information architecture||Designing data models that work in the real world|
|Systems administration||Building and extending with Linux (Centos / Ubuntu / SUSE…), Apache, Tomcat, Java and (My)SQL(i)|
|Security and performance patching||Troubleshooting, optimization and hardening mailservers, webservers, gameservers for production|
WARNING: Real People At Work
You can use email to send us your queries and support questions. You will already find us on:
- Twitter (Not ideal, we're looking for an alternative)
- We are also looking for a better alternative to YouTube
Our telephone number is: (+44)-(0)138-686-0375 (24 hour voicemail) Local rate call charges applies for UK. Standard international call charges will apply for visitors calling from outside UK.
itand an abbreviation for Information Technology, it is commonly used for domain names such as play.it, write.it or make.it.
Sanskrit is the primary culture-bearing language of India, with a continuous production of literature in all fields of human endeavour over the course of four millennnia… constituting the largest cultural heritage that any civilization has produced prior to the invention of the printing press.Huet et al, Sanskrit Computational Linguistics / Lecture Notes in Artificial Intelligence