Don't know me?
I am best solving problems on my own initiative, or as part of a small team of non-technical or inter-departmental co-workers and volunteers.
When I'm not working I'm probably either being a tough friend for folk who probably aren't in the market for one or messing about with my vanity blog, but as you'll see, I really don't mess about anywhere near as much as I used to email
- Expert (10+ years) knowledge of systems and network administration for Linux
- Mailservers, Webservers: Apache, Tomcat… and SQL database servers
- Expert (8+ years) knowledge of API's from all the
- Google, Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple Developer and Amazon.
- In-depth (5+ years) knowledge of many popular web packages:
- Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, CiviCRM, Wiki, Concrete5, phpList, OSCommerce, Zen Cart and a few others
- Knowledge (5+ years) of network and system security and performance issues
- Knowledge (3+ years) of GIS and VCS