Don't know me?
- Fifteen years experience as a lead decision-maker, manager, company director, application developer and administrator mainly in the micro (start-up), small, social and community (charitable) enterprise sectors:
- Maintaining oversight on project delivery, systems development, compliance, public advocacy and other key operations such as financial control.
Right now, I'm probably either:-
- Practising yoga.
- Expert knowledge of systems and network administration for Linux
- Mailservers, Webservers: Apache, Tomcat… and SQL database servers
- Expert knowledge of API's from all theusual suspects: Google, Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple Developer and Amazon.
- In-depth knowledge of many popular web packages:
- Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, CiviCRM, Wiki, Concrete5, phpList, OSCommerce, Zen Cart and a few others
- Knowledge of network and system security issues
- Knowledge of GIS and VCS
I am best solving problems - often on my own initiative, but sometimes as part of a small team and I can manage contributions from non-technical and inter-departmental co-workers and volunteers too. email