I'm probably at my best when I'm solving problems for voluntary and non-profit organizations using FOSS on my own initiative, or as part of a small team of non-technical or inter-departmental co-workers and volunteers.
But I'm not always at my best, sometimes I moonlight1) as a tough friend to folk who probably aren't in the market for tough friends and generally mess about with my vanity blog… tho' I don't mess about anything like I used to
- Expert (10+ years) knowledge of
open standardsand systems and network administration for Linux
- Mailservers, Webservers: Apache, Tomcat… and SQL database servers
- Expert (7+ years) knowledge of network and system security and performance issues
- Advanced (6+ years) knowledge of API's from all the
- Google, Twitter, Facebook, Microsoft, Apple Developer and Amazon.
- In-depth (5+ years) knowledge of many popular web packages:
- Drupal, Joomla, Wordpress, CiviCRM, Wiki, Concrete5, phpList, OSCommerce, Zen Cart and a few others
- Competent (3+ years) in GIS and VCS